2 for the price of one white vinyl, die-cut decal for a variety of uses, including a car window, car paint, laptop, training log or any other smooth surface.
- Clean the area thoroughly with rubbing alcohol or soap and water. Do not use Windex or similar products because it will leave a residue behind that will prevent the sticker from adhering well.
- Prepare the sticker for application by firmly rubbing a squeegee or credit card across the clear transfer tape. This removes any air bubbles that may have formed and makes the sticker cling to the transfer tape.
- Peel the white paper backing off the sticker. If the sticker clings to the backing, slowly replace the paper backing and repeat Step 2.
- Slowly lower the sticker onto the surface and rub it in place firmly with a squeegee or credit card. For best results, wait 24 hours before moving to the next step.
- Slowly peel the clear transfer tape off at an angle. Be careful not to pull the sticker off the surface. If sticker pulls away from the surface repeat Step 4.
- Use a pin to poke any air bubbles in the center and push the air out through the hole
- For best results do not apply a sticker in extreme hot or cold temperatures.